We are incredibly confident that you are going to love our product, but if for any reason you aren’t 100% satisfied, we will gladly give you a full refund within 60 days. That’s our Risk-Free Guarantee!
The latest scientific research shows that our gut is more important to our health, energy, and overall well-being than we ever imagined. In fact, 80% of the immune system is in your gut.
Our gut contains a wide variety of bacteria strains – some good and some bad. While they all serve a purpose, we need to have more good bacteria to support our immune system and to help avoid gas, bloating, diarrhea, and other problems that cause discomfort.
Since probiotics aren’t very abundant in our diet, the most effective way to increase your good bacteria is with a high-quality probiotic and prebiotic supplement.
1 Body 30 Billion CFU Probiotic has the following probiotic strains:L. AcidophilusL. RhamnosusB. LongumB. BreveL. CaseiB. CoagulansB. LactisL. PlantarumS. ThermophilusL. BulgaricusB. InfantisL. GasseriL. ReuteriL. FermentumS. Boulardii
All of our dietary supplements are manufactured in a cGMP certified facility in the USA, using the highest quality ingredients. Our formula contains ZERO sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- HIGH POTENCY & STRAIN DIVERSITY. Our formula has a whopping 30 billion CFU of 15 strains of the best probiotics, including Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Gasseri, & Lactobacillus Acidophilus.
- PATENTED VEGETARIAN ACID RESISTANT CAPSULES – Specially designed to resist stomach acid and ensure proper delivery of the probiotics & prebiotic to your intestinal tract
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM & DIGESTIVE FUNCTION. Since 80% of the immune system is in your gut, adding more good bacteria helps support a healthy bacterial balance in your digestive tract.
- NO REFRIGERATION NECESSARY. Shelf stable to maintain live probiotics & prebiotic at varying temperatures.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA at a cGMP certified FDA registered facility with NO wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, or tree nuts.