Prunus africana possesses extrafloral nectaries that provide antiherbivore insects with a nutrient source in return for protecting the foliage. The fruit is too bitter to be of interest to man; however, it is a favored food supply for many animals, which spread the seeds. The timber is a hardwood employed in the manufacture of axe and hoe handles, utensils, wagons, floors, chopping blocks, carving, bridge decks, and furniture. The wood is tough, heavy, straight-grained, and pink, with a pungent bitter-almond smell when first cut, turning mahogony and odorless later.
- Expertly extracted, Super concentrated African Cherry Pygeum ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- African Cherry Pygeum tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality African Cherry Pygeum NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated African Cherry Pygeum Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST African Cherry Pygeum extract on market!