Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, consuming the colostrum, or first milk, of a mother animal was believed to provide lifelong protection and strength. Grass Fed Colostrum is an ancient solution for people struggling with conditions related to auto-immunity, leaky gut, weak and fragile immune systems, allergies, overgrowth of yeast and fungus, viral infections and bacterial infections.
GRASS FED COLOSTRUM CONTAINS…
- Powerful Immune Factors: Immunoglobulins/Antibodies to fight infections and prevent disease, PRPs (Proline-rich Polypeptides), Lactoferrin, Glycoproteins & Cytokines.
- Incredible Growth Factors
- Essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids to support an overall healthy system
GRASS FED COLOSTRUM SUPPORTS…
- Optimal Gut & Immune System Function
- Thymus Health
- Iron Health
- Human Growth and Cell Repair
- Increased Athletic Performance
- Based on the ancient ancestral wisdom that “like supports like.” Consuming colostrum may support a healthy gut and immune system.
- Based on the ancient ancestral wisdom that “like supports like.” Colostrum may promote human growth and cellular, tissue and organ repair.
- Colostrum provides all the building blocks – bioactive and nutritionally intact – with the specific vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids to fight disease, and destroy pathogens.