This concentrated, head-to-toe supplement is made with Superba2, a superior form of sustainable krill oil clinically proven to boost omega-3 levels in the body.
It’s no secret: When it comes to healthy omega-3s, krill oil is better than fish oil, delivering essential fatty acids like EPA and DHA in a form that’s more readily used by your body. These fatty acids are thought to support healthy joints and mobility, normal cognitive function, balanced hormone production and good cardiovascular function. Our Krill oil also contains 1mg of astaxanthin, a super antioxidant that helps prevent oxidation of the oil.
Certified Sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). Sourced from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean using Eco-Harvesting; an environmentally friendly technology that singles the Krill out by-catch and minimizes environmental impact.
But not all krill oil is created equal. Sports Research 1000mg Krill Oil features Superba2, a type of oil extracted from Euphausia superba, an Antarctic krill species rich in omega-3s. In one study participants started out with an average Omega-3 Index of 2.0, a relatively low value. After 8 weeks of daily supplementation with 2 grams of Superb Krill, the average index went up to 4.5, an increase of 125%.
Get More From Your Krill Oil
1000mg per capsule vs 500mg of other brands
Contains the advance formula Superba2, clinically proven to raise Omega 3 levels
With 1mg of Astaxanthin per gelcap
No fishy aftertaste & less krill smell
IGEN 3rd party tested & non-GMO validated
IKOS 5-Star Certified Krill oil and MSC certified sustainable seafood.
Our Krill oil is 100% natural and provides all the whole benefits of the real thing – Natural variants may occur.
Click “Add to Cart” to buy now!
- ✔ Smaller Capsule: Contains 500 mg of Krill oil per SOFTGEL with more naturally occurring EPA, DHA, Phospholipids and Astaxanthin than any other Krill brand.
- ✔ NEW Advance Formula: Made with Superba2 Krill Oil, a new advance formula clinically proven to increase omega-3 fatty acid levels in the body*. Each softgel also contains 1mg of the powerhouse Antioxidant Astaxanthin!
- ✔ Less Krill smell with No Aftertaste: The new Superba2 has substantially reduced the Krill smell. The phospholipid-bound omega-3 fatty acids are water dispersible, making them easier to digest than fish oil. Goodbye gross, fishy aftertaste!
- ✔ Sustainably Sourced: Superba Krill is sustainably harvested and 100% traceable from sea to shelf. Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and IKOS 5 star certified Krill Oil
- ✔ Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not thrilled with our product, let us know within 90 days and receive a prompt and courteous refund. We stand behind our formula!+