Arnica is a graceful woodland plant in the same family as the sunflower, native to Central Europe and the western United States. Arnica montana L. or A. chamissonis, leopard?s bane and mountain tobacco. There are many medicinally viable species of arnica flowers found around the globe, some of which are found in North American mountain ranges and woodlands. Arnica montana is native to Europe, with a natural range stretching from the southern Iberian Peninsula to Scandinavia. The plant has large flower heads with brilliant yellow coloration. Flowers begin to appear during mid-summer and continue blooming well into autumn. For best results, they should be harvested early in the blooming season. The dried flowers are fluffy and fibrous, and can be irritating to the nose if handled improperly. Arnica contains sesquiterpene lactones of the helenanolid type, predominantly ester derivatives of helenalin and 11,13-dihydrohelenalin. Additionally, Arnica contains flavonoids (e.g., isoquercitrin, luteolin-7-glucoside, and astragalin), volatile oil (with thymol and its derivatives), phenol carbonic acid (chlorogenic acid, cynarin, caffeic acid), and coumarins (umbelliferone, scopoletin).
- Highest Strength Arnica Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JVXC49M/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Arnica Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Arnica Alcohol-FREE liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Arnica Alcohol-FREE extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!