The genus Astragalus is an enormous group of more than 2,000 species distributed worldwide. Astragalus membranaceus is a perennial, blossoms from Juny to August and the seeds ripen from July to September. A graceful, flowing plant with long stems bearing paired, pointed leaves and purple flowers. Astragalus membranaceus is perennial herbs native to the northern provinces of China and are cultivated in China, Korea, and Japan. Astragalus roots are sold as long pieces, which have a tough, fibrous skin with a lighter interior.
- Highest Strength Astragalus Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC4HE6Q/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Astragalus Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Astragalus Alcohol-FREE liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Astragalus Alcohol-FREE extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!