Refreshing sugar-free lemon iced tea that will help you lose weight? Of course, with BariatricPal Fiber Drink – Iced Tea Lemon. It’s a decaffeinated tea and great-tasting fiber supplement that is perfect for bariatric surgery patients. Fiber can help control your blood sugar levels and lower your cholesterol. It’s also a key to maintaining bowel regularity and digestive health. Best of all, it can help you lose weight because it helps reduce hunger. The problem is, it’s hard to get enough fiber after weight loss surgery when you’re so focused on getting enough protein. That’s where BariatricPal Fiber Drinks come in. Each has 5 grams of soluble and insoluble fiber, and only 15 calories. 10 packets per box – just mix in water! Directions: 1. Empty one package (1 oz) into 5-10 oz. cold water. 2. Stir until dissolved.
- 20 calories, 5 grams of fiber (20% of the daily value), sugar-free, fat-free
- 35% of the daily value for vitamin C and vitamin A, 30% of the daily value for iron
- Aspartame free, Lactose Free, Decaffeinated
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid, Mushies and Pureed Foods, Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients