BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is derived from natural Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae, grown in Hawaii, under the intense Hawaiian sun, the way Mother Nature intended. Astaxanthin is a red carotenoid and an exceptionally powerful antioxidant that can give you results you can feel. Astaxanthin is best absorbed when taken with food that contains fat (e.g. nuts, avocado, coconut oil, etc.) • Nutrex Hawaii, founded in 1999, is the leading producer of natural microalgae supplements from Hawaii. Farm to Bottle, we control the cultivation, harvest and processing of our Hawaiian Spirulina and BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin products. Nutrex Hawaii is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) third-party certified. All of our products are pesticide and herbicide free, non-GMO, free of gluten, soy, lactose, and preservatives.
- JOINT HEALTH & RECOVERY FROM PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: With results you can feel, BioAstin is recommended for individuals interested in supporting quick recovery from strenuous exercise or physical activity, and also reducing oxidative stress that causes soreness and stiffness
- SKIN SUPPORT DURING UV & SUN EXPOSURE: Scientific studies show taking astaxanthin increased the amount of time it took for UV radiation to redden the skin. Other studies showed improvements in skin moisture and appearance.
- NATURALLY GROWN – 100% HAWAIIAN: The ONLY astaxanthin made with 100% Non-GMO microalgae (Haematococcus pluvialis) naturally grown on our farm in Kona, Hawaii, USA. Grown with sun, water & aloha, our unique farm to bottle process ensures high quality products from a source you can trust.
- SUPERIOR ANTIOXIDANT: Astaxanthin is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants – 800X stronger than CoQ10 – 6,000X stronger than Vitamin C – 100X stronger than Vitamin E in relative antioxidant activity.
- QUALITY & SAFETY: We grow and bottle our own product so you can be confident knowing where your astaxanthin comes from. GMP Facility certified; extensive quality control; USP, IGEN (Non-GMO tested) & NAXA verified natural astaxanthin; Pesticide, Herbicide & Gluten Free