BioEmblem’s Extra Pure Krill Oil
BioEmblem’s Antarctic Krill Oil is an amazing source of Omega-3s, DHA and EPA, and Astaxanthin with superior benefits to fish oil but none of the fishy odor or aftertaste.*
– – Pristine Antarctic Source: BioEmblem sources krill oil originating from the remote and immaculate Antarctica, away from toxic industrial runoff and pollution. Since krill feed on plankton and have short lifespans, they do not accumulate heavy metals like fish that are higher up in the food chain.*
– – Purified and Filtered: BioEmblem’s krill oil formula is filtered and concentrated for higher levels of EPA, DHA, and astaxanthin content so you get more essential fatty acids and antioxidantsin each serving. These ingredients provide powerful antioxidant properties, help support heart and brain health, and promote a healthy inflammatory response for joint relief.*
– – Phospholipid Delivery: Krill oil’somega-3s are delivered in phospholipid form, which are water soluble and many times more easily absorbable than the triglycerides found in fish oil.*
– – No Fishy Odor or Aftertaste: Avoid the gross burps and fishiness of fish oil. Fish oil turns rancid more easily, whereas BioEmblem’s krill oil process removes impurities and includes lab testing at three different stages to ensure a clean and pure final product.*
High Quality Manufacturing
This product sources Antarctic krill oil and bottles it in a California facility that is audited multiple times a year by different governing bodies. It is NSF-registered and certified to cGMP standards as set by the FDA.
Each product undergoes vigorous lab testing at multiple stages. Incoming raw ingredients are tested for authenticity and to check for contaminants. Then, the processed product is tested for composition and accuracy to the formula. Finally, finished bottles are again tested for safety and consistency.
- ANTARCTIC KRILL OIL, RICH IN OMEGA-3s: BioEmblem’s premium krill oil is sustainably harvested from the pristine waters of the Antarctic Ocean. Each 1000mg serving delivers 340mg of essential omega-3 fatty acids, 136mg of EPA, 64mg of DHA, along with phospholipids and astaxanthin.
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION FORM: Krill oil’s phospholipid form of omega-3s can dissolve in water, allowing it to be better absorbed and more bioavailable compared to fish oils’ triglycerides.* Krill oil also avoids the fishy aftertaste and odor associated with fish oils.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BRAIN, HEART, AND JOINT HEALTH: The omega-3s (DHA and EPA) and astaxanthin found in krill oil have antioxidant properties and help maintain healthy cognitive function, promote cardiovascular health, and support a healthy inflammatory response for joint relief.*
- EXTRA PURE, TESTED FOR HEAVY METALS: Our formula is filtered and tested for heavy metals and other contaminants. Every softgel is non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, and corn free. There are no artificial ingredients, stearates, or sulfates.
- BIOEMBLEM GUARANTEE: BioEmblem Krill Oil is sourced from Antarctica and bottled in the USA at an NSF-registered, cGMP-certified facility in California. We stand by our product’s safety and efficacy and are so confident that you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a full 30-day money back guarantee.