The birch is a soft-wooded tree native to northerly climates. The leaves are wedged shaped and have a pleasant odor but a bitter taste. Birch trees have a strong connection with the celebration of Beltane. This may be due to the fact that birch trees are among the first to come into leaf, and therefore would have made a obvious choice as a representation of spring. Samuel Coleridge called them the “Lady of the woods”, but this may have been an existing folk term of the time.
- Expertly extracted, Super concentrated Birch ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Birch tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Birch NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Birch Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only or ethically sourced wild harvested material, alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Birch extract on market!