Blessed Thistle is known to be a galactagogue, which is an all natural supplement that helps you make more breast milk. If you are one of the struggling new moms having an issue producing enough milk or find that your milk flow is slowing down, don’t think that formula is the only alternative
Blessed Thistle by Mommy Knows Best
It is an all natural, traditional herb alternative that promotes breast milk flow. Blessed Thistle is one of the most popular herbs women have turned to for an increase in breast milk supply. Many women see a difference in milk supply within a few days of using this breastfeeding supplement. For the best results, breastfeed more often or pump after or between feedings while you are taking this herb. Blessed Thistle is more likely to work when there is an increase in breast stimulation.
There are additional benefits to taking Blessed Thistle. Other uses include
It may ease digestive problems such as gas, indigestion, and diarrhea
It’s been used to improve appetite
It may help with depression by elevating mood
It can be taken for a cough and/or congestion
Mommy Knows Best Blessed Thistle is a high-quality, all natural lactation supplement that contains NO wheat, dairy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Our vegetarian capsules are made in the USA and produced in a GMP compliant facility, so you can take them with confidence. We stand behind the quality of our Blessed Thistle and so offer an unconditional 100% money back guarantee.
- Blessed Thistle is known for its multiple health benefits, especially to new mothers in the form of improved lacation, let down, and flow and quality of your breast milk supply
- Boosts Natural Lactation – Blessed Thistle stimulates the flow of blood to the mammary glands and enriches breast milk production in nursing mothers as well as enriching breast milk with nutrients and antioxidants, making it beneficial for the baby
- Improves Let Down and Milk Flow – Blessed Thistle has been known to help unclog pores in lactating mothers allowing for better let down of breast milk from the nipples helping produce a steady flow
- Helps Alleviate Postpartum Depression – Blessed Thistle has been know to help restore hormonal balance after giving birth helping combat symptoms that lead to depression, migraines, hypertension, and more
- Improves Digestive Health – Having a healthy child is the foundation of overall health and development. As a bitter tonic, blessed thistle provides excellent digestive support to prevent gas and excessive bloating