Borage is a native plant of Southern Europe, which has become naturalized all over Europe and the United States. It’s fair to say borage “grows like a weed”. This useful herb grows abundantly in abandoned lawns and garbage dumps. At one time borage was an essential herb for beekeepers, grown to help bees produce more honey. Traditionally, it was also grown as an ornamental, or boiled as a pot herb. Borage is noted for having a cucumber like flavor and easily recognized by its white prickly hairs and bright blue, star-shaped flowers. Its dark green leaves are gently curved and its fruits consist of dark brown nutlets (seeds) in groups of four.
- Highest Strength Borage Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC5T6WU/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Borage Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Borage Alcohol-FREE liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Borage Alcohol-FREE extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!