Bronson’s Active Eyes is formulated to promote healthy vision and eyes* and is based on the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) that was completed in 2013 by the National Eye Institute of the National Institutes of Health. AREDS2 was a 5-year, multi-center, randomized study that included thousands of participants, and was designed to assess the effects of select nutrients on the progression of advanced age-related macular degeneration. Researchers showed the benefits of supplementing the diet with these nutrients to promote healthy vision and eyes. It is concentrated in the lens at a much higher level than that found in blood. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that inhibits lipid peroxidation. It helps protect lipid-rich retinal cell membranes against free radical attack. Studies have shown that higher intakes of Vitamins C and E through the diet or by supplementation can improve one’s chance of prolonging lens and macular health. Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is selectively concentrated in various eye structures, especially the retina, retinal pigment epithelium, and choroids. It has been shown to help reduce the risk of developing advanced AMD and vision loss alone or when combined with other antioxidant nutrients. Copper is an essential mineral required for normal growth and health. Copper supplementation is recommended when high levels of zinc are consumed. Lutein and zeaxanthin are the only carotenoids present in the retinal and lens where they form the macula pigment (MP) and help filter potentially damaging blue, visible light. These similarly structured carotenoids are found in the portion of the retina (macula), where the sharpest central vision occurs. Lutein and zeaxanthin also protect against oxidative damage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- AREDS 2: Formulated to promote healthy vision and eyes* and is based on the AREDS2 study completed in 2013 by the National Eye Institute of the National Institutes of Health
- HIGH POTENCY: A high potency antioxidant supplement formulated for those who should avoid beta-carotene.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY VISION: Clinically studied nutrients to promote healthy vision and eyes.*
- HIGHLY REGARDED AND RECOGNIZED: Our Products Have Been Consistently Recommended By The Foremost Nutritional Scientists Like Nobel Prize Winner, Dr. Linus Pauling
- WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There’s no risk when you order now!