One of the most studied antioxidants in red wine is Resveratrol, a compound found in the seeds and skins of grapes. Red wine has a high concentration of Resveratrol because the skins and seeds ferment in the grapes’ juices during the red wine-making process. This prolonged contact during fermentation produces significant levels of Resveratrol in the finished red wine.
COMMON NAMES: There are so many different ways that people try and spell or even pronounce Resveratrol. Just to set the record straight its Res-Ver-A-Trol. Here are some common mis-spellings: reservatrol, reserveratol, resverotrol, resvetrol, reversetrol, reversotol, revesterol, resveratral, resverstrol, resviratrol, revesratrol, resvitale, reserveage, reservage, rez-v and rezveratrol. Whew! That’s a bunch. No Matter what you call, you already know the amazing benefeits from resveratrol.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- HIGHEST QUALITY RESVERATROL COMPLEX FORMULA: Best ingredients available. Manufactured at FDA cGMP certified facility.
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Promotes antioxidant health as well as healthy aging and cardiovascular function*
- HIGHLY REGARDED AND RECOGNIZED: Our Products Have Been Consistently Recommended By The Foremost Nutritional Scientists Like Nobel Prize Winner, Dr. Linus Pauling
- BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: Since 1960, Bronson has been providing families with the highest quality products and finest customer service available. This 50+ year heritage speaks for itself.