Coptis (botanical name Coptis chinensis), a close cousin of the peony, is a low-growing plant that is indigenous to the mountainous regions of China. The rhizomes of Coptis chinensis are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and serve as a source for the isoquinoline alkaloids berberine, palmatine, hydrastine, and coptisine among others.
- Highest Strength Chinese Goldthread Tincture Supplement! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QKO61US/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Chinese Goldthread Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Chinese Goldthread Tincture Supplement – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Chinese Goldthread Alcohol-FREE extract: dried material / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Chinese Goldthread herbal glycerite on market!