The distinctive flavor and sweetness of licorice comes from the glycyrrhizin that composes up to 25% of the root’s makeup. The root itself is hard and fibrous, and is thus typically used for food only as a liquid flavor infusion. In fact, many licorice flavored candies include no real licorice, and are instead flavored with similarly flavored spices such as anise and fennel.
- Expertly extracted, Super concentrated Chinese Licorice ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Chinese Licorice tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Chinese Licorice NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Chinese Licorice Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only or ethically sourced wild harvested material, alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Chinese Licorice extract on market!