Cilantro, also known as Chinese parsley, is an annual herb in the same family as dill, carrot, and parsley. Like the fresh herb, dried cilantro is used in salsas, chili, tacos, and enchiladas and in other Mexican foods. It is also used in place of the fresh herb in Asian stir-fries. Dried cilantro has a much milder flavor than the fresh herb, but is a suitable substitute when the latter is not available. Generally speaking, 2 tablespoons of dried cilantro is equivalent to ¼ cup fresh herb.
- A study published in Plant Foods for Human Nutrition showed that Cilantro and Coriander contained the highest levels of the carotenoids beta-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin, as well as lutein and zeaxanthin, all known for their antioxidant properties.
- Skin health: A study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food in 2015 examined the ability of Cilantro leaf, or Cilantro extracts to protect skin.
- Active compounds: Volatile oil contains borneol, coriandrol, camphor, p-cymene, geraniol, limonene, and alpha-pinenes; trans-tridec-2-enale is responsible for the distinctive aroma. The main fixed oils are linolenic acid, petroselinic acid, and oleic acid. Other components include the hydroxycoumarins scopoletin and umbelliferone.
- PROFESSIONALLY FORMULATED: Herbify Cilantro Capsules was formulated with the HQ organic raw to help promote the whole body-health, with special emphasis on your digestion and immunity.
- Our 100% satisfaction covers every purchase from HERBIFY. If you are not satisfied with any reason, please contact us, and we will do everything right with a full refund or replacement.