CoQ10 Coenzyme Q10 Benefits
CoQ10 has properties similar to a vitamin but since the body naturally manufactures it, it is not classified as such. By the time you reach the age of 30, ubiquinol production begins to decline. As you get older, the body’s levels of CoQ10 continue to diminish, making it more challenging to maintain appropriate levels. A CoQ10 deficiency accelerates cellular DNA damage. In addition, because CoQ10 is beneficial to the heart and overall muscle function, depleting levels eventually lead to fatigue, muscle weakness, soreness, and cardiovascular impairment.
CoQ10 May Help With Energy
At least 1 in 4 Americans adults over the age of 40 are currently using a statins to lower cholesterol. Statin drugs disrupt 3 metabolic pathways – production of cholesterol, the production of CoQ10, and the conversion of Vitamin K1 to Vitamin K2. Impairment to these pathways has a devastating effect on the production of energy as well as cardiovascular health. The longer you are on a statins, the more ubiquinol-starved your body becomes, hence, the more serious the side effects become.
Can Help Increase Memory and Cognitive Function
In addition, statins create a problem for cognitive function and memory as insufficient cholesterol results in your brain not having the raw material it requires to manufacture the necessary biochemical constituents – among these are CoQ10 and dolichols.
Olive Oil for Increased Absortption
Precision Naturals’ CoQ10 is combined with olive oil to facilitate cellular absorption.
Order a bottle today or order two and give one to a loved one or someone you care about, you can save 10% when you order two!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TRY RISK FREE – 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Feel Great or Your Money Back!! Every Purchase is Backed by our 1 Year Empty Bottle Guarantee – If you are Not Fully Satisfied for any reason we will refund your money no questions asked.
- UTILIZED BY EVERY CELL IN THE BODY: CoQ10 is a key component in promoting mitochondrial function. It plays a vital role in assisting the cells’ conversion of fats, and other substances, into usable metabolic energy.
- HELPS SLOW PREMATURE AGING: Premature aging is one of the primary side effects of having too little CoQ10. This essential nutrient recycles other antioxidants such as Vitamins C and E.
- STRENGTHENS CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM: Its powerful antioxidant capacity makes it one of the most effective micronutrients for strengthening the cardiovascular system. CoQ10 provides protection to the heart and associated tissues that are vulnerable to free radical damage.
- FAT SOLUBLE ANTIOXIDANT: CoQ10 is one of the very few fat-soluble antioxidants. A deficiency in this micronutrient causes the body to enter a vicious cycle of increased free radicals, loss of cellular energy, and damaged mitochondrial DNA.