Zea mays is the botanical name for corn. Zea comes from Greek, meaning “to live”. Corn silks are the silky tassels running the length of an ear of corn. They serve as styles or tubes for collecting the pollen that fertilizes each seed.
- Highest Strength Corn Silk Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC5QJL6/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Corn Silk Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- Not filtered Corn Silk Alcohol-FREE liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Corn Silk Alcohol-FREE extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!