Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge is a perennial herb, 30 to 100cm high. The whole plant is covered with dense yellowish pubescence and glandular hairs. Roots are long, thin, cylindrical, and covered with earthy red skin. Stems have four prisms and branch on upper part. Leaves are opposite and with odd pinnate. Small leaves are from ovate to broadly ovate and both surfaces are covered densely with white pubescence. It blooms in summer. The inflorescence is terminal and axillary verticillaster, with 3 to 10 flower each round and an alienated raceme arranged by many rounds of flowers. Nutlets are oblong, dark brown or black when ripe, and wrapped in persistent calyx.
- Expertly extracted Dan Shen ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013OXDJLQ/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Dan Shen Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Dan Shen NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Dan Shen Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Dan Shen herbal glycerite on market!