The gallbladder is a small organ that lies on the underside of your liver. Its main purpose is to store bile produced by your liver, and release it into the digestive tract as needed to digest fat. If you’ve had your gallbladder removed, you’ve probably noticed that you have some difficulty in digesting fats. You can aid your digestion with enzymes, specifically pancreatic enzymes. Pancreatic lipase enzymes can help compensate for the lack of bile that is common with gallbladder removal.
- HIGH-QUALITY DIGESTIVE GALLBLADDER ENZYMES – Our Dr. Mercola Gallbladder Enzymes contain ox bile, pancrelipase (pancreatic protease, amylase and lipase) and adenosine triphosphate (ATP) that work to ease intestinal discomfort, while aiding healthy digestion. Our enzyme supplement may also support those on a gallbladder treatment diet or protocol after the removal of their gallbladder.*
- DELAYED RELEASE CAPSULES FOR PROLONGED RELIEF & COMFORT – Our unique gallbladder formula comes in a delayed release capsule that protects the fragile ox bile from stomach acids and allows it to work its way into the digestive tract to aid digestion. Without a delayed release capsule, the animal-based enzymes would be degraded by stomach acids, rendering them ineffective in the digestion process.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION AND NUTRIENT ABSORPTION – After gallbladder removal, you may notice that your body isn’t able to digest fat and absorb nutrients as effectively as before. Our Dr. Mercola gallbladder digestive enzymes may compensate for a lack of bile and enzymes, while also stimulating proper movement through the digestive tract.*
- RELIEVES OCCASIONAL BLOATING, GAS & INTESTINAL DISCOMFORT – Increasing the amount of bile in the digestive tract – for those with and without their gallbladder – may help to improve digestion and reduce the amount of unprocessed food waste that moves through the intestines. Consuming our gallbladder and pancreatic enzymes with a meal may help to improve the breakdown of fats and other foods, which is essential to relieving bloating, gas, intestinal discomfort and other digestive issues.*
- NATURAL ATP IMPROVES & REPLENISHES ENERGY LEVELS – ATP (adenosine-5′-triphosphate) is a natural energy source found in every cell in the body and plays an important role in signaling molecules for digestion. Each Dr. Mercola gallbladder capsule contains natural ATP that may help to increase energy levels, while also signaling the body to start the digestive process when food is consumed.*