The human GI tract is home to an estimated 100 trillion live bacteria. Most are good and if you’re healthy bad microorganisms form only a small percentage. If the population of harmful bacteria begins to outnumber the number of good probiotics then it could affect your digestive processes and your immune system.
How can you prevent this? Minimize the number of undesirable bacteria and promote the presence of beneficial bacteria by taking DrFormulas Nexabiotic Multi Probiotic. Probiotics are essential for supporting your body’s normal functions. The probiotics found in your gut assist with the breakdown of food which promotes the absorption of nutrients and help support your immune system. These are just 3 of the 23 probiotic strains active in DrFormulas Nexabiotic Multi Probiotic:
Lactobacillus acidophilus: One of the more commonly used strains, these beneficial bacteria are recommended for acute diarrhea
Bifidobacterium bifidum: This microflora boosts the activity of the large intestine to eradicate harmful bacteria. It is also vital for producing essential B vitamins.
Saccharomyces boulardii: This probiotic strain is also used in the treatment of diarrhea. Studies have found it to be helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Crohn’s disease.
Why Nexabiotic? The answer is simple. Nexabiotic Multi Probiotic capsules have been designed to assist and improve all aspects of probiotic function. These probiotic pills have a unique formulation of 23 different kinds of probiotic in a single stomach-acid resistant capsule with 17.25 billion CFUs of probiotics in each capsule: enough to restore your digestive balance and help you look and feel healthy again. To be certain that these live probiotics can survive the harsh condition of stomach acid, the capsules have been engineered to delay the release of their contents until after they pass through the stomach, exactly where they need to be.
Go with your gut. Get Nexabiotic!
- ADVANCED – Nexabiotic is DrFormulas’ best 23 strain multi probiotic containing Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus acidophilus and 21 other probiotics with prebiotic.
- EFFECTIVE – Unlike unprotected capsules that dissolve in stomach acid, Nexabiotic’s vegetarian plant-based Delayed Released Capsules ensure maximum probiotic efficacy and is not just an enteric coating.
- SMALL & STRONG – Unlike hard to swallow pearls, each tiny easy to swallow capsule has 17.25 billion CFUs at the time of manufacture to support regular bowel movements and digestive health for men and women.
- DIVERSE – Hardy soil based probiotic organisms, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species, diarrhea shortening Lactobacillus acidophilus and Saccharomyces boulardii probiotics
- SAFE – Nexabiotic Advanced Probiotics is made in the USA in a FDA inspected GMP NSF Facility. Your safety is our priority.