Based on the AREDS 2 study, Zebora’s outstanding scientists from Harvard Medical School and the doctors from Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital have improved the original formula, added active ingredients to formulate a premium eye health product. Current research recommends 10 mg of lutein and 2 mg of zeaxanthin daily to keep eyes healthy and performing their best. Zebora lutein and zeaxanthin contains double the lutein and zeaxanthing with 20mgs of lutein and 4mgs of zeaxanthin.The main component of most of eye health supplyments is lutein ester which is more stable. However, Lutein esters need esterification and hydrolysis before they can be absorbed. Zebora contain Lutein which can be absorbed directly and 10 times efficiant than with Lutein esters. Doctor Recommended AREDS 2 Based Formula Containing key ingredientsin the AREDS 2 study, and ingredients that strengthen the eyes, target age-related eye problems, and help support vision.-Doctor Approved, vegan Friendly -Full up-front disclosure of ingredients.-Established product specifications for quality, purity and dose.-Manufactured under GMP certified condition, safety and efficacy are of first importance.-NON-GMO, no gluten, soy, dairy , preservatives, pigments, spices or artificial additives of non-food raw materials in any of our products.Lutein & zeaxanthin are powerful antioxidants that make up the macula pigment, found in high quantities of the retina.They serve as ‘natural sunglasses’ preventing damage to the photoreceptors. Lutein is more prominent at the edges of the retina and in the rods, while zeaxanthin is primarily concentrated in the centre of the retina and the cones. Lutein and zeaxanthin support healthy vision by: – Helping the eyes adapt to variations in light intensity – Helping to detect colour contrast – Reducing eye visual stress and maintain healthy visual function.- Increasing macular pigment concentrations.- Protecting eyes from blue light. – Reducing risk of
- BASE ON AND EXPAND ON AREDS 2: LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN are Two major antioxidant carotenoids naturally and highly concentrated in the eye’s macula and lens. Both of them protect the macula from degradation normally associated with aging and oxidative stress which is the important findings base on AREDS 2.
- ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC FORMULA: Each tablet contains 20 mg lutein and 4 mg Zeaxanthin, which are more efficient than with lutein esters. Blueberries are formulated to reduce eye fatigue since it contains anthocyanins and eye-nourishing phytonutrients. Vitamin A & E are included to fight inflammation and aid Dry Eye. Vitamin E improves night vision as well as maintains general eye health, also helping the absorption of lutein and zeaxanthin.
- REDUCE BLUE LIGHT PROBLEM FROM SCREENS AND SUNLIGHT: With long time staring at digital displays, blue light from digital displays can penetrate to the back of the eye, weakening the cells in the retina which can permanently affect vision and eventually lead to a series of problems including macular degeneration. Zeaxanthin and lutein are believed to absorb blue light and enhance quality of vision.
- STRONG SCIENTISTS TEAM: Our scientist team are from those outstanding scientists in Harvard Medical School and the doctors from Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Manufactured in GMP-certified facility using only the highest quality ingredients. Products are shelf stable that does NOT require refrigeration. Extracted from dark green, leafy vegetables with Non-GMO and gluten & dairy Free. 2 month fully supply!