EFS LIQUID SHOT SUPER-CHARGED ENDURANCE FUEL EFS Liquid Shots are designed to be used in place of gels that can slow down absorption and digestion. Features include a 400-calorie supercharged endurance formula that boasts over 1500mg of electrolytes, 1000mg of amino acids and 100 grams of carbohydrates. KEY BENEFITS ✓ Quick & Long-Lasting Energy for Optimal Performance ✓
Prevents Cramping & Dehydration ✓ Contains No Gelling Agents, Easy to Absorb & Digest DON’T CALL IT A GEL Unlike the ‘gels’ that are on the market, EFS Liquid Shots don’t contain any gelling agents, which can slow down absorption and digestion. Features include our exclusive 400-calorie supercharged endurance formula that boasts over 1500mg electrolytes, 1000mg amino acids and 100 grams of simple & complex carbohydrates, all in clinically effective doses. Plus, EFS Liquid Shots don’t contain Vitamin C because the latest research shows that Vitamin C can have a negative effect on endurance and performance when consumed during exercise. The Liquid Shot flask has a re-sealable pop-top that allows you to take as little or as much as you want. They’re also refillable and 100% recyclable, and available in a 32-ounce refill.
- SUPERCHARGED ENDURANCE FORMULA – Our exclusive 400-calorie boasts over 1500mg electrolytes, 1000mg amino acids and 100 grams of simple & complex carbohydrates, all in clinically effective doses
- LONG LAST ENERGY FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE – EFS products also provide three different high-glycemic sources of carbohydrates for immediate energy and easy digestion during long and intense workouts
- PATENTED SOURCES OF CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM – The EFS performance drink formula uses two unique patented sources of calcium and magnesium; increasing absorbability to help prevent cramping & dehydration
- EASY TO ABSORB & DIGEST – Unlike the gels, 1st Endurance EFS Liquid Shots do not contain any gelling agents, which can slow down absorption and digestion
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – The EFS Liquid Shot 32oz jug will refill six of our EFS reusable flasks. Once the flask is filled it should be consumed within 24 hours unless it is stored in a refrigerator