Fish Oil is an Excellent Addiction to any Health Diet
Fish oil, rich in quality omega-3 fatty acids, is one of the few dietary supplements for virtually everyone to improve overall health and wellness.
Aids in reduction of plaque
Studies show strong evidence that omega-3 fatty acids from quality fish oil can lower blood pressure and triglyceride levels. As well, it can slow the growth rate of atherosclerotic plaque.
Helps Reduce Inflammation
Dr. Barry Sears recognizes that there are two distinct phases of inflammation. The first is the initiation phase of inflammation and the second is the resolution of inflammation. They are both active processes and operate independently. If they are mismatched, the result is continuing low levels of chronic inflammation below the perception of pain. This residual inflammation presents as cellular inflammation and it is this residual inflammatory product that actually causes the build up of atherosclerotic lesions. Therapeutic doses of omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil have the ability to accelerate the resolution phase of inflammation.
Fish Oil Must Come from a High Quality source
Fish oil has about 30% EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids. It can be extracted from many sources so choosing a high quality, low contaminant fish oil supplement is very important. Because there is a higher bio-accumulative level of contaminants in larger fish, Precision Naturals utilizes anchovy oil to ensure this exposure is kept to an absolute minimum.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TRY RISK FREE – 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Feel Great or Your Money Back!! Every Purchase is Backed by our 1 Year Empty Bottle Guarantee – If you are Not Fully Satisfied for any reason we will refund your money no questions asked.
- POTENT ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: When given in sufficient doses, fish oil’s omega-3 fatty acid composition acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent.
- BIO-PROTECTIVE EFFECT ON THE BRAIN: Studies have clearly demonstrated that omega-3’s can be helpful in slowing down age-related brain atrophy and the associated cognitive decline that accompanies that.
- QUALITY OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS: Quality fish oil is superior to consuming dangerous heavy metals and other contaminants found in most of the fish commonly consumed in nature’s supply.
- INCREASED EPA AND DHA CONCENTRATION: Low concentrations of EPA and DHA have been shown to result in increased health risks from all causes and accelerated cognitive decline.