Forsythia (Forsythia Suspensa) is a species of flowering plant native to Asia. The height of the plants is from 1 to 3 m, occasionally up to 6 m. The width of the bushes is up to 2 m. The bark is gray-brown, rough. The leaves are simple, occasionally complex, without stipules; oval, with notches. The flowers are bell-shaped, bright yellow. Calyx is four-bladed; corolla has four lobes. Pollination occurs with the help of insects. The fruit is a box with several winged seeds.
- Highest Strength Forsythia Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC62EWI/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Forsythia Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Forsythia Alcohol-FREE liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentratedForsythia Alcohol-FREE extract: dried material / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BESTForsythia herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!