Boswellia serrata is native to much of India and the Punjab region that extends into Pakistan. Probably best known because of the Nativity story, Frankincense – derived from the resin of a tree called Boswellia serrata and other species of the same – has an interesting history. In Hebrew, its name is levonah, meaning “white;” in Arabic, a closely-related language, it is ‘al-luban, a term referring to milk; the name of the modern country of Lebanon is derived from both. However, it came to be known as “frankincense” when crusaders – many of whom were French or “Frankish” – introduced it to Europe during the Middle Ages. Dried Frankincense is used in numerous ways, including the manufacture of perfume and aromatherapy; ancient Egyptians used burnt powdered frankincense as eyeliner. The burning of the dried cut and sifted boswellia serrata resin has also played a part in the religious rites of all three Abrahamic traditions.
- Highest Strength Frankincense Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R9C6KSI/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Frankincense Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Frankincense Alcohol-FREE liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Frankincense Alcohol-FREE extract: dried material / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Frankincense herbal glycerite on market!