Gatorade Endurance is formulated to for those athletes who take things farther. You are probably familiar with the Endurance Formula drink, which is found on the Bank of America Chicago Marathon course each year. Gatorade Endurance is different from your typical Gatorade found on the shelves of your local grocery store or gas station. It has more electrolytes, a better blend of carbohydrates, and is found only in your local specialty shops…because it is DIFFERENT. With 3 unique flavors including Blackberry, Apple Pear, and Vanilla, Gatorade Endurance is proud to offer this unique product to endurance athletes everywhere. Gatorade Endurance recommends taking the Endurance Gel shortly BEFORE and/or DURING endurance activity. These gels may be consumed with water. The gels have a lower viscosity than other gels on the market, making them easier to consume.
- Gatorade Endurance Energy Gel Variety Pack with 3 unique flavors including Blackberry, Apple Pear, and Vanilla,
- Variety Pack includes a complimentary trial of Gatorade Gatorlytes (designed to be used with Gatorade Endurance Formula)
- Gatorade Endurance Gel shortly BEFORE and/or DURING endurance activity.
- Carbs – 20g It’s a simple fact of training. The longer and harder you go, the more carbs your body needs. Endurance Energy Gel has 20g of carbs per serving to help endurance athletes continue to perform at a high level. Calories – 80 You can’t go farther unless you feed the machine. Simply put, you need a steady supply of calories. Endurance Energy Gel has 80 calories per packet to help keep your muscles churning mile after mile after mile.
- Sodium – 100mg Here’s the deal: the longer and harder you go, the more sodium you lose. Endurance Energy Gel has 100g of sodium per serving to help you replace what’s lost in sweat. Gatorade Endurance Energy Gel Variety Pack brought to you exclusively by PROLINE SPORTS