You don’t have to be a Genius to know that the heart is the most important organ in the human body. Everything flows and is circulated through the heart. Its extremely vital to maintain a healthy heart for longevity and an overall healthy lifestyle.
Genius Heart and Cardiovascular was created to truly optimize the total body. CoQ10 has been known to contribute to many different things including preventing heart problems, brain fog, and chronic fatigue. It is also said to boost energy and speed recovery from exercise.
Genius Heart and cardiovascular benefits:
-Improved Heart Health
-Support normal blood pressure
-Better memory and focus
-Better exercise performance
Why choose Genius?
We are committed and dedicated to bringing only the highest quality supplements to market. All of our ingredients are fully dosed and backed by clinical research. We do not use artificial flavoring, sweeteners, additives, or chemicals. Everything in our products are beneficial to your overall health. Never harmful.
- BLOOD PRESSURE SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT – Avoid hypertension issues with our proven, all-natural grape seed extract; nature’s treatment for high BP; our proven remedy boosts circulation providing vein support throughout the body
- NATURAL CHOLESTEROL LOWERING PRODUCT – Maintaining a proper LDL/HDL ratio is extremely important to cardiac function & cardio vascular health; Genius Heart works as an LDL lowering supplement to stabilize healthy cholesterol
- BREAK-THROUGH BRAIN BOOSTER SUPPLEMENT – Boost focus, mental clarity and reduce brain fog by improving cardiac function; the heart & brain are synergistic and with a healthy heart you’ll find yourself w/ a boosted brain
- NITRIC OXIDE (N.O.) FOR MEN & WOMEN – By safely elevating nitric oxide levels throughout the body, Genius Heart works to expand blood vessels providing healthy vein support while combating varicose (spider) veins
- BOOST CARDIOVASCULAR ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE – A strong heart boosts endurance by delivering more oxygen and nutrients throughout the body; boost anaerobic endurance with an improved cardiovascular system