Ginger root has been used for healing and culinary purposes for more than 4,000 years. It is well documented in many ancient writings original to the herb’s native domain of India. There is also recorded evidence that the herb was known to the ancient Greeks and Romans. In fact, ginger was one of the first spices to travel to the Mediterranean. Dried ginger root is typically used to produce teas, tinctures, and tonics. It addition to proteins and lipids, the root provides vitamin B3, calcium, iron, and other minerals.
- You can take advantage of using Ginger Supplement in your medicinal routine by using it to treat the problems that ail you. For example, a ginger infusion can help to relieve problems with nausea and indigestion. The good news about ginger is that unlike some other herbal remedies, it’s a delicious answer to what ails your body. Ginger Root is very pleasant to the taste and drinking a ginger-infused tea is not a chore.
- Ginger Root has been used in China and Europe for thousands of years to treat problems with the stomach and to treat respiratory infections. And even now, modern herbalists prescribe ginger in the same way. In fact, ginger is one of the best herbs you can use for stomach complaints and beyond.
- PROFESSIONALLY FORMULATED: Herbify Ginger Root Capsules was formulated with the HQ organic raw to help promote the whole body-health, with special emphasis on your digestion and immunity.
- * Our 100% satisfaction covers every purchase from HERBIFY. If you are not satisfied with any reason, please contact us, and we will do everything right with a full refund or replacement.
- Active compounds: Chemical analysis of Ginger (Zingiber officinale) shows that it contains over 400 different compounds: rhizomes are carbohydrates (50-70%), lipids (3-8%), terpenes, and phenolic compounds, zingiberene, β-bisabolene, α-farnesene, β-sesquiphellandrene, and α-curcumene, gingerol, paradols, shogaol, gingerols, shogaol. Besides these, amino acids, raw fiber, ash, protein, phytosterols, vitamins (e.g., nicotinic acid and vitamin A), and minerals are also present.