GU Energy Chews give athletes something to chew on during training and races. With similar nutrients per serving as the original GU Energy Gels, GU Energy Chews can help mix up a nutrition plan to keep things interesting while out on the road or trail. Branched-chain amino acids limit muscle fiber damage and increase speed of recovery. Extra electrolytes help maintain water balance and some flavors feature caffeine to increase concentration. GU Energy Chews contain 80 calories per serving.
- GU Energy Chews come with 18 easy to open double-serving sleeves, each containing 8 energy dense chews (4 per serving) for a total of 36 servings
- 80 calories per serving and essential electrolytes in a portable packet make it easy to eat while running, biking, or anywhere on the go
- Created for daily training and competition, consume one serving (4 chews) 5 minutes before and every 45 minutes during activity
- Energy-dense calories packed in each portable Chew packet help sustain energy demands of long duration activities and Branched-chain amino acids decrease muscle damage and mental fatigue
- Strawberry contains 20mg Caffeine, 40mg Sodium, 40mg Potassium, 400mg Amino Acids per serving