Gui zhi twigs are cylindrical, 15 to 100cm long, 0.8 to 1cm in diameter, and brown-red or purple-brown in color. Surface comes with branch marks, leaf scars, bud scars, longitudinal ridge, vertical lines and stripes. It is hard but brittle, easily broken, and with uneven cross section. It is brown on outside edge and darker in center. Cross section of thicker twigs is yellow-white. It has faint scent and sweet, slightly acrid taste. Main chemical constituents are 0.69% volatile oil, in which the main component is 64.75% cinnamaldehyde. Besides, it also contains benzyl benzoate, cinnamyl acetate, ?-cadinene, calamenene, and coumarin and so on.
- Expertly extracted Gui Zhi ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013OXU2SY/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Gui Zhi Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Gui Zhi NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Gui Zhi Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Gui Zhi herbal glycerite on market!