Your Mitochondria Needs CoQ10! Does It Also Need PQQ? The latest answer seems to be a resounding YES, Your Mitochondria Needs PQQ! Researchers are convinced that PQQ, (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone), plays a critical role in the growth and development of mitochondria throughout the body, even the brain. PQQ has a unique ability to stimulate cell-signaling pathways involved in cellular energy metabolism plus, mitochondrial function and development. In fact, PQQ is key in enabling cells to undergo spontaneous mitochondrial biogenesis. Biogenesis is the production of new living organisms or structures within individual cells. Spontaneous mitochondrial biogenesis, initiated by PQQ, is essential for human health and longevity.
- PQQ Promotes Mitochondrial Biogenesis
- PQQ Provides Cardiovascular Support
- PQQ Provides Cognitive Support PQQ Provides Increased Energy Production
- PQQ 20mg is a perfect compliment to our EAF Ubiquinol (Enhanced Absorption CoQ-10), NAC 600mg and Glutathione GSH Reduced as NutriGlo.
- Exclusively Formulated and Manufactured in US cGMP Certified Facility