Hibiscus also known as Hibiscus sabdariffa, red sorrel, African Mallow, Indian Sorrel, Jamaica Sorrel, Jamaica Tea Flower, and Roselle. There are over 220 species within the genus Hibiscus. Hibiscus plants grow in most tropical areas of the world, with a minority of species able to survive in freezing environments. The abundant species found in the tropics cannot tolerate more than a few days of freezing weather and will die if such conditions persist. Hibiscus flowers come in a magnificent variety of colors. The tart taste of hibiscus is due to is content of 15 to 30% plant acids, including citric, malic, and tartaric acids. The wine-red color of the tea is the to anthocyans, including delphinidins and cyanidins. In tea, the herb yields mucilage and pectins.
- Highest Strength Hibiscus Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC9LSG8/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Hibiscus Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Hibiscus Alcohol-FREE liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Hibiscus Alcohol-FREE extract: dried material / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Hibiscus herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!