The Beat of Natto
Natto is a traditional food made from fermented soy beans that is very popular in Japan, typically eaten at breakfast. Natto is also used to create many health and wellness veggie caps, capsules, tablets, pills and powder. Natto kinase is an enzyme extracted from this nutritious food. Plus, natto has been used for thousands of years in traditional health practices. Interestingly, it wasn’t until 1987 that researchers discovered the potent enzyme of nattokinase!
The Complex Role of Natto
Nattokinase plays an ultra important role in the body by helping to regulate fibrin.* Fibrin is a protein involved in healthy blood clotting.* Natto also provides cardio support by helping to deliver circulatory support within the body.* Who doesn’t want to try natto extract to see what it can do?
Quick-Release Nattokinase 100mg Capsules
Enjoy our multi purpose, high-quality nattokinase supplement. Horbaach Ultra Nattokinase 2000 FUs is now a non-GMO supplement, packaged and lab tested for quality in the USA. In addition, this supplement is free of common allergens, including gluten, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, artificial sweetener, artificial flavor, and preservatives.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free; Free Of Wheat, Milk, Lactose, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor
- Horbaach Nattokinase helps regulate fibrin, a protein involved in healthy blood clotting*
- Nattokinase is extracted from natto, a fermented food popular in Japan
- Our nattokinase supplement provides 100 mg (2000 fibrinolytic units (FUs)) per serving
- Nattokinase helps support healthy circulation and cardiovascular health in the body*