A perennial herb native to North America and also known as “Baikal Scullcap” and “Huang Qin,” Scullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) is a member of the mint family. Scutellaria baicalensis typically grows near marshes and meadows or in other wetlands, reaching up to 80 centimeters in height with flowers that bloom in the summer months along the length of the branches rather than the tops of the stems.
Natures Supreme Plant
Naturally rich in antioxidants and beneficial flavonoids including Baicalein, Scull cap helps promote relaxation and restful sleep.* This traditional ingredient is also widely used to support overall nervous system health, help maintain healthy liver function, and provide detox support for men and women.* Scullcap supplements are found in many forms such as teas, powders or pills. This supplement is also found as liquids or essential oils and sold in tinctures.
Easy-to-Swallow Scullcap Capsules
Horbaach Scullcap 800 mg is available in easy-to-swallow quick release capsules for optimal absorption. Our 200 capsule Scullcap is perfect for those who prefer to order in bulk. This supplement is free of common allergens, including gluten, wheat, yeast, milk, lactose, soy, artificial color, artificial sweetener, artificial flavor, and preservatives.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free; Free of Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor
- Horbaach Scullcap capsules are expertly crafted from a concentrated extract
- Contains the equivalent of 800 mg of this potent herb
- Scullcap has been used as an herbal supplement in Chinese wellness practices for centuries
- Helps promote relaxation and sleep*; Also known as Baikal Scullcap or Huang Qin