InflamAway supports healthy activity of the inflammatory response function by encouraging normal and natural processes of cytokines and prostaglandins. It features Boswellin Super, a select extract of Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) which is standardized to 30% AKBA and 50% B-boswellic acid. AKBA is a natural compound that reduces LOX-5 and COX-2, as well as other activators. Additionally, InflamAway works at the cellular level to modulate important pathways to protect the body from the buildup of cellular by-products generated by the inflammatory response function.
Natura’s innovative formulations are distinguished by their exceptional grade of purity, potency and effectiveness. All of our botanicals are sustainably sourced, either through regional wild-crafting techniques or sustainable farming practices. We feature Albion and Grow Company vitamins and minerals, world leaders in innovative nutrient technology. Each ingredient is tested for purity and potency to ensure that Natura’s products are free of contaminants and that active ingredients are present at optimum levels. All products are manufactured in facilities certified compliant with the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for dietary supplements.
- MODULATES HEALTHY INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE: With high potency and quick absorption, InflamAway encourages natural processes of cytokines and prostaglandins to support healthy activity of the inflammatory response function.*
- RELIEVES MINOR PAIN: Boswellia serrata, or Indian Frankincense, modulates the inflammatory response system by reducing key mediators of the arachidonic acid cascade to promote your body’s comfort.*
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Combine with Complete Omega Essentials by Natura Health Products to deliver comprehensive support.
- HIGH QUALITY BOTANICAL VITAMINS AND NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS: Natura products are distinguished by their exceptional grade of purity, potency, and effectiveness.
- SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, soy, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts