Ireland moss is a tough and stringy red, yellow, or purple seaweed growing up to 6 inches (250 mm) high on rocks in tidal pools along the northern Atlantic. It is harvested to make carrageenan, a thickening agent for jellies, puddings, and soups, and is a traditional herbal remedy in Ireland. Irish moss contains mucliages, carrageenan, bromine, iodine.
- Expertly extracted Irish Moss ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RBJG01Q/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Irish Moss Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Irish Moss NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Irish Moss Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Irish Moss herbal glycerite on market!