Yellow Jewelweed (Impatiens pallida) is a flowering plant native to the United States. It grows in moist to wet soils producing flowers from midsummer through fall. Impatiens are annuals; they complete their life cycle during one season but will re-seed. They can be difficult to start from seed because they are double dormancy species. Another common name in use is Yellow Touch-me-not.
- Expertly extracted Jewelweed Tincture Supplement!
- Jewelweed Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Jewelweed Tincture Supplement – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Jewelweed Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Jewelweed herbal glycerite on market!