Jin Qian Cao is also known as Lysimachia and Gold Coin Grass. Jin Qian Cao is an evergreen plant, which grows in a tropical climate. It contains quercetin, isoquercitrin, quercetin-3-0-glucoside, kaempferol, trifolin, kaempferol-3-0-galactosids, tetrahydroxy-4, 3?-dimethoxy chalcone, kaempferol- 3-0-lysimachia trioside, kaempferol- 3-0-glucoside, rhamnocitrin-3, 4`-diglucoside, kaempferol-3-0-rutinoside, p- hydroxy benzoic acid, etc.
- Expertly extracted Jin Qian Cao ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RBJF4E0/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Jin Qian Cao Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Jin Qian Cao NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Jin Qian Cao Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Jin Qian Cao herbal glycerite on market!