Taking care of your bone and joint health is necessary if you’re already struggling with nagging discomfort each time you workout, if your exercise range of motion has decreased or is suboptimal, or even if you just want to get ahead of the repair cycle and ensure your body has everything necessary to recover from your workouts or fast-paced life. But considering that bone density loss and joint cartilage degradation due to aging can start as early as in your thirties, supplementing to support these body structures may be beneficial for just about anybody.
With Kion Flex, you can promote joint comfort, mobility, and flexibility and support bone health with 16 different ingredients chosen based upon scientific data and traditional medicine. A bioavailable blend of naturally occurring compounds such as glucosamine and chondroitin from type II chicken collagen, whole foods, herbs, minerals and enzymes assist in recovery from exercise-induced wear and tear and assist your body’s healthy inflammatory response to exercise, stress, and other lifestyle factors. Goat’s milk whey provides naturally occurring minerals and electrolytes, which are vital for a variety of bodily functions. Kion Flex eases occasional discomfort associated with exertion, while promoting bone and joint wellness and vitality, in a formula that is easily absorbed and used by the body.
When all these components are included together, the result is a bone and joint formula that is far more comprehensive than the basic glucosamine and chondroitin blend that you’ll find in most bone and joint supplements, and a carefully selected blend of ingredients to support bone and joint wellness and vitality.
- Kion Flex contains 16 different ingredients chosen based upon scientific data and traditional medicine. Including: glucosamine and chondroitin from type II chicken collagen, whole foods, herbs, minerals and enzymes.
- Kion Flex eases occasional discomfort associated with exertion, while promoting bone and joint wellness and vitality, in a formula that is easily absorbed and used by the body
- Kion Flex contains a unique ingredient: goat milk whey. This type of whey has been used for decades to promote bone density as well as relieve occasional joint discomfort, and it contributes less to allergy or autoimmune issues than other forms of whey can. This highly concentrated whole food extract also contains a complete array of naturally occurring minerals (including Potassium, Magnesium, and Calcium) in ratios easily absorbed by a beat-up body.
- Kion Flex also contains cherry Juice, ginger, turmeric, white willow bark, hyaluronic acid, boswellia (AKA: frankincense), cetyl myristoleate and the following natural enzymes: protease, bromeliad, papain, amylase, lipase, cellulose, and peptidase.
- Kion Flex uses encapsulation technology that requires no binders, no granulation, no extreme pressure or temperature, along with a non-gelatin, vegetarian capsule made from vegetable cellulose.