L-citrulline is an amino acid found naturally in foods like watermelon, squash, melons, cucumber, and pumpkin. L-citrulline is produced in the liver and intestines and plays an important role in muscle strength, heart health, the production of important enzymes, and increasing arginine levels.
L-citrulline DL-malate is citrulline with an added malic acid component. Malate, or malic acid, is a naturally occurring organic compound found in a variety of fruit.
When combined with citrulline, malic acid has been shown to promote better absorption and higher bioavailability. However, some studies also suggest that malic acid may have some potential benefits of its own, including supporting pain management and increased physical energy.
- Work out harder, longer and recover more quickly!
- An Amino Acid Complex for Athletic Endurance and Energy
- Increase your workout capacity when taken as a pre-workout
- Decrease muscle soreness post-workout
- Increase blood flow and decrease blood pressure