Also known as: Melissa officinalis, melissa, balm. Lemon balm is a mint with a distinctly lemony scent. Its botanical name Melissa is taken from the Greek word for bee, indicative of the plant’s attractive power for bees and useful insects of all kinds. The term “balm” refers to balsam, the ancient world’s most important sweet-smelling oils.
- Highest Strength Lemon Balm Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC9T3EM/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Lemon Balm Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Lemon Balm Alcohol-FREE liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Lemon Balm Alcohol-FREE extract: dried material / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Lemon Balm herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!