Super K by Life Extension – K Vitamins in easy-to-swallow softgels.
Is this for you?
Vitamin K helps maintain your body’s calcium balance, which affects everything from arterial health to bone density. But it’s hard to get sufficient vitamin K from food. So if you’re trying to maintain bone or arterial health, a vitamin K supplement is a good idea.
Choose a superior brand for superior results
✔ Includes the three kinds of vitamin K commonly found in green veggies, cheeses and meats
✔ Small softgels – easy to swallow
Overview of Benefits
✔ Promotes bone health by facilitating the transfer of calcium into your bones
✔ Supports vascular health by helping to maintain calcium balance in your arteries
The most common form of vitamin K, known as K1, is tightly bound to plant cells in leafy green vegetables. Not only do many people not enjoy these vegetables, but vitamin K from these sources may be poorly absorbed.10
In contrast, vitamin K2, which is found in small amounts in cheese, egg yolks and some meats, has been found to be up to 6 times more bioavailable than K1, and to remain active in the body for a longer period of time.11,12
The MK-4 form of K2 has been shown to be rapidly absorbed, but to only last in the bloodstream for a short time.10 MK-7, on the other hand, was demonstrated to stay available in the body for up to 48 hours, and at much higher levels.11,12 And our MK-7 is made from a unique bio-fermentation process.
Get your daily dose of Vit K
Just one daily softgel of Life Extensions SuperK provides 100 mcg of vitamin K-2 (MK-7); 1000 mcg of vitamin K-2 (MK-4); and 1500 mcg of vitamin K-1.
Add to your cart because this premium supplement is an easy way to get your vitamin K
- Suggested Use: Take one (1) LifeExtension Super K softgel with food
- Promotes bone health by facilitating the transfer of calcium into your bones. Boosted with a 10mg of Vitamin C.
- Supports vascular health by helping to maintain calcium balance in your arteries
- Includes the three kinds of vitamin K commonly found in green veggies, cheeses and meats. Vitamin K1 and two unique forms of K2, menaquinone-4 (MK-4) and menaquinone-7 (MK-7).
- Non-GMO. Small, Easy-to-Swallow. Add to your cart because you deserve the best health supplements.