Lindera aggregata is an evergreen shrub or small tree. Leaves are leathery, oval-shaped, with 3 veins. Fruits are black. Lindera Aggregata is a plant species belonging to the genus Lindera. It is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Leaves and fruit can be used to extract aromatic oils.
- We made this Lindera liquid extract using ONLY natural ingredients! This extract does not contain Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Lindera Dried root. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristicss of each plant!
- Super concentrated Lindera glycerite: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of glycerite is equal to 270-330 mg of Dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our glycerites do not contain alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Aloha inside! This extract really helps! Made in the USA, Hawaii in an FDA registered facility.