Tanka Apple Orange Peel Sticks feature prairie-raised Buffalo meat and tart-sweet Cranberries combined with Apples and Orange Peel. The crisp sweet Apples and the tang of Orange Peel give the slow-smoked Buffalo a great citrus punch in a convenient, eat-as-you-go snack bar. A great alternative to the usual processed meat sticks, this unconventional combination of bison meat and fruit is the perfect food for anyone who’s on the go — outdoor enthusiasts, students, busy moms, athletes, and pow-wow dancers. Gluten-free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and low-fat, the Tanka Apple Orange Peel Stick is an authentic Native American food and deliciously suited for nearly every diet lifestyle.
- Only 70 calories, 5 grams of lean protein, and made from whole food ingredients including apples, orange peel, tart-sweet cranberries and prairie-raised buffalo
- Tanka Meat Sticks are more tender and moist than beef jerky and is the perfect healthy snack for anyone on the go
- This high protein snack fits nearly every diet lifestyle and is Certified Gluten-Free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and low-fat
- Our products are 100% Natural and proudly Made in the USA based on the traditional Native American Lakota recipe for aasna or pemmican
- Stock up and prepare for the adventure ahead with this box of 24 protein packed 1 ounce buffalo sticks