A great alternative to the usual processed beef jerky, Tanka Wild Snack Sticks combine the whole food goodness of prairie-raised buffalo and tart-sweet cranberries with 100% Native American-grown and harvested Minnesota cultivated wild rice in a convenient, eat-as-you-go, healthy snack stick. This unconventional combination of bison meat, fruit and wild rice gives the smoky-sweet Tanka Wild Snack Stick a little crunch with a slightly nutty flavor. Our wild rice is non-GMO, and contains no artificial flavors or colors. Wild rice is a whole grain that is high in fiber, antioxidants and phosphorus. Based on a traditional Lakota recipe for wasna or pemmican, Tanka Wild Snack Sticks are 100% natural, gluten-free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and only 70 calories. This healthy snack is also high in protein and low in carbohydrates, fitting nearly every diet lifestyle. Named for the Lakota word for “outstanding” or “great,” Tanka Wild Snack Sticks offer powerful protein for your life journey.
- Only 70 calories, 5 grams of lean protein, and made from whole food ingredients including non-GMO wild rice, tart-sweet cranberries and prairie-raised buffalo
- Tanka Meat Sticks are more tender and moist than beef jerky and is the perfect healthy snack for anyone on the go
- This high protein snack fits nearly every diet lifestyle and is Certified Gluten-Free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and low-fat
- Our products are 100% Natural and proudly Made in the USA based on the traditional Native American Lakota recipe for aasna or pemmican
- Stock up and prepare for the adventure ahead with this box of 8 protein packed 1 ounce buffalo sticks