Blazin’ hot from a blend of habaneros, jalapenos, red and black pepper, Tanka Buffalo Sticks, Hot Pepper combine the goodness of prairie-raised buffalo and tart-sweet cranberries with 100% Native American-grown and harvested Minnesota cultivated wild rice in a convenient, eat-as-you-go snack stick. A great alternative to the usual processed beef jerky meat sticks, this unconventional combination of bison meat, fruit, peppers and wild rice gives the spicy-sweet Tanka Buffalo Sticks, Hot Pepper a little crunch with a slightly nutty flavor. Our wild rice is non-GMO, and contains no artificial flavors or colors. Wild rice is a whole grain that is high in fiber, antioxidants and phosphorus. Based on a traditional Lakota recipe for wasna or pemmican, Tanka Buffalo Sticks, Hot Pepper are 100% natural, gluten-free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and only 70 calories.
- Only 70 calories, 5 grams of lean protein, and made from whole food ingredients including peppers, tart-sweet cranberries and prairie-raised buffalo
- Tanka Meat Sticks are more tender and moist than beef jerky and is the perfect healthy snack for anyone on the go
- This high protein snack fits nearly every diet lifestyle and is Certified Gluten-Free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and low-fat
- Our products are 100% Natural and proudly Made in the USA based on the traditional Native American Lakota recipe for aasna or pemmican
- Stock up and prepare for the adventure ahead with this box of 24 protein packed 1 ounce buffalo sticks