MENOPAUSE CARE: Natural Hormone Balancer and Herbal Support for Women in Perimenopause and Menopause
Natural Hormone Support
Black cohosh and the dong quai (angelica root) in our formula work together to help balance the hormones that cause discomfort during perimenopause and menopause. They are known to relieve menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, anxiety, sleeplessness, depressed mood, headaches, vaginal dryness and inflammation.
Harmonious Blend of Herbs for Menopause
Menopause Care includes a blend of black cohosh, dong quai (angelica root), chamomile and milk thistle that work together harmoniously to give you maximum support during perimenopause and menopause.
Grinding up the herbs in Menopause Care into a powder would yield very little of the active ingredients. Instead we use an extraction process that guarantees potent concentration of the good stuff. Unlike with powder sources, we are able to test and verify the active ingredients in the extract. Many other products on the market use the less effective powder forms because they are cheaper to produce; be sure to check labels carefully!
Non-GMO and Vegan
We are relentless about sourcing the best, most natural, most ethically produced ingredients available. The ingredients in Menopause Care are 100% non-GMO and vegan.
We Want You to Love It, Or Your Money Back
We’ve crafted something that we’re really proud of. Each batch is made with love and we never cut corners, ever. If you don’t love it, we’ll be a little sad. But ultimately, friend, it’s more important to us that you are happy. If for whatever reason, you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund your money. There’s no hitch. Just email or call us.
Tired of Dealing With Menopause Symptoms? Scroll Up & Click Add to Cart Now.
- LOVE OUR MENOPAUSE COMPLETE, OR YOUR MONEY BACK | Hello, we’re Nested Naturals. Nice to meet you! We’re a socially conscious company that believes in only using the the best, most ethically produced ingredients available, 3rd party testing every batch and donating to charity to make the world a better place. We stand behind this pledge with our Lifetime Guarantee. If you’re not happy with your purchase, simply call or email us.
- RELIEVE HOT FLASHES AND VAGINAL DRYNESS: Research suggests that black cohosh extract and Dong Quai (angelica root) extracts work together to reduce and relief the most obvious menopause symptoms. We sourced the best quality herbs to formulate a natural dong quai, milk thistle seed and black cohosh root menopause complex for: hot flash relief, reducing anxiety & depressed mood, headaches, vaginal dryness and inflammation. The chamomile helps promote restful sleep during the night. What a combo!
- NATURAL, EFFECTIVE MENOPAUSE HORMONE BALANCE FOR WOMEN: Dong Quai root belongs to a flowering plant in the same botanical family as carrots and celery. Known as the “female ginseng,” or angelica root. Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors have used it for centuries as a blood tonic for menopause treatment to balance hormones and many other remedies. It is known for relieving hot flashes, vaginal dryness and depression. It’s also an antispasmodic, which helps with pain relief.
- BOOST LIVER FUNCTION & REDUCE ANXIETY: The milk thistle in Menopause Care is great for liver care but can also help balance and regulate the hormones that help promote a healthy women’s cycle. It is also effective for treating general fatigue or physical or mental exhaustion. The chamomile in Menopause Care helps to induce relaxation and treat anxiety & insomnia gently. It also helps with moodiness. Nested Naturals Menopause Care is a complete solution menopause support.
- PREMIUM QUALITY POTENCY GUARANTEED: Making one of the best menopause supplements takes commitment. Grinding up the herbs in Menopause Care to a powder would yield very little active ingredients. We use an extraction process that guarantees potent concentration of the good stuff. Unlike with powder sources, we are able to test and verify the active ingredients in the extract. Many other products on the market use less effective powder forms because they are cheap to make; be sure to check labels!