MET-Rx Super Joint Guard is specifically designed for athletes, and features time-tested nutrients to help support joint cartilage, mobility and overworked joints. These rapid release softgels provide important components found within the joint structure — such as Glucosamine, along with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids. Just like taking a protein supplement every day is important for your muscles, Super Joint Guard is an ideal choice to help support your cartilage — so you can unleash the fury on the weights, not on your joints. Heavy lifting and active lifestyles can put extreme stress on your muscles and joints, which is why it’s essential to provide your body with the firepower it needs to come back bigger and stronger.
- JOINT GUARD SUPPLEMENT: MET-Rx Super Joint Guard provides important nutrients found in joints, including glucosamine and chondroitin, along with an Omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acid blend with flaxseed and fish oil to help support joint cartilage health.*
- FORMULATED FOR ATHLETES: Weightlifting, running, and other high intensity exercising, training or workouts can be tough on your joints, MET-Rx Joint Guard helps support the joint structure and cartilage with glucosamine, chondroitin and Omega fatty acids.*
- MAINTAIN HEALTHY JOINTS: Using a supplement with glucosamine and chondroitin, like MET-Rx Super Joint Guard, can help support your joint structure & cartilage, so you have the essentials to make the best of your daily workouts.*
- MET-RX PREPARES ATHLETES TO DOMINATE: From protein bars & protein powders to pre-workout & post-workout powders & drinks, MET-Rx makes training fuel with protein & nutrients to enhance your performance, workout, muscle building, & post-exercise recovery.
- MET-RX WORKOUT FUEL: Compare with workout supplements from Quest Nutrition, Clif Builder’s, RXBAR, Epic, MusclePharm, Gatorade, Kellogg’s Special K, Muscle Milk, Optimum Nutrition, GRENADE, MuscleTech, Supreme Protein, Power Crunch, Bulk Supplements, BPI.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease